Friday, August 5, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

So I have to start off with the following- I have followed many blogs overtime but this is the first attempt at having my own. So learn with me as I learn how to do this :) Also I must add - my thoughts are my own, as my title above says I am looking for an outlet for all the thoughts in my head. My thoughts are not meant to offend, make angry, or upset anyone and you dont necessarily have to agree with them. They are my thoughts and my thoughts only :)

So this is me and my husband of 2 1/2 years.

And this is my gorgeous little man



I am living life... making a grand attempt at being a good wife, mommy, daughter, sister, and all around person. I fail sometimes at my attempts but hope that everyone knows Its only with the best intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment