Thursday, December 8, 2011

Toddler Randoms

Little man is about to turn 14 months. I cannot believe the speed he is growing. I also cannot believe how exhausted he makes me. He definitely keeps me on my toes and going all day long! I love that he is a ball of energy and just goes and goes. I count him as my workout for the day. :)

Here is he watching the fire. I posted this one on facebook too. Earlier this week we actually got some cold weather as in turn on the heater, hand me an extra blanket type thing. Many people wonder why people here even bother with putting fire places in their homes but I love mine! Little Man really enjoyed it and would just stare at it for hours. We did have to have a few conversations with him though about why its not a good thing to try to throw things into the fire.

If mommy is working on her computer he must help!

Little man has become much pickier than he was when he first started trying foods. (I blame his pickiness on his father) This week though I made some meatball soup and it was actually something I didn't have to fight him on. Here is his smile afterwards.

This is what he does if we are upstairs and he would rather be downstairs. He flings things over the baby gate at the top.

Here is he getting into my scrapbook stuff. Don't worry the bins of scissors have been moved.
He is finally able to make it into the basket by himself!

and here is he is watching the Santa Clause with his daddy. I love when I get to just watch them together. (side note- they should have stopped making the santa clause movies after the first one)

I am incredibly blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment