I am an emotional person. I blame it on being a middle child and being a cancer (zodiac sign). Although I am able to acknowledge it I will also say that I have never been one to be outwardly emotional.I used to only shed tears when I was extremely angry. Sometimes I let it build up and let it out at the wrong times. Other times I will let it out on the wrong people or situations. I never used to cry at movies or the television. Then I had a child.
I was that pregnant lady that blamed her emotions on being hormonal and pregnant. I started crying for everything, happy or sad. I cried at the drop of a hat. It was quite amusing. My hubby didn't know what to do except maybe laugh at me because he definitely wasn't used to it.
Then I had little man. While my emotions are not as bad as they were during pregnancy, I am nowhere near where I was before I was pregnant. I still cry at many things.
I can't watch the news anymore with out crying. The horrendous things that happen in this world are too much for me, especially when it involves children. The sad stories about bad things that happen to good people. Even the happy stories. If they are too happy I cry tears of joy.
I cry for some blogs I read. People use blogs as an outlet for emotion on a variety of things. So while I read their emotional pieces, the waterworks join me here too.
I cry at tv and movies. I was NEVER that girl. These are fake story lines and characters but that doesn't stop me.
I cry with my son. If he gets hurt, is in pain, or sick, I cry. I cry when he hits milestones. I cry when he learns something new. I cry when I watch video or see pictures of his newborn days.
Now when I say I cry I am not talking about sobbing up a storm or anything. I am talking about getting teary eyed and having to blink away tears. Either way I can't control it. Am I forever going to be hormonal or will this eventually pass? Maybe it is a good thing? Is this just another part of mother hood?
No comments:
Post a Comment