Sunday, March 4, 2012

some of this..some of that

Weekends go by way too fast. Everyone says that though right? Unless you have Mondays off are Mondays fun for anyone?

Hubby is recovering nicely from his dental surgery. Anything involving the teeth is never a good thing. Your face swells, there are many things you can't eat, etc. Recovery is not all that quick either.

Weather is getting pretty warm. I don't mind it so much anymore. When it was like this in January I was like come on now can't I get a few more weeks of winter. Now it is time to garden! I also have way more clothes to wear in the summer for some reason than I do for the winter so that is a plus as well.

Speaking of weather- the warm weather also give little man many opportunities to go outside. He loves going outside and he will stay busy out there for hours. This weekend we bought him a mini sandbox for the yard and he loves it.
ignore his pajama pants lol



I just  finished reading an awesome book. Last year many of the magazines I read had mentioned it as a best seller or a must read. Last week I found it in the bargain bin at Barnes and Noble. I normally only buy books from the bargain section unless it is a major series I am into or something.  It is called Perfection by Julie Mentz. It is tragic and inspiring all at the same time. It is a true story about a woman who loses her husband but then a few months after his death finds out about a secret life that he had.

Then there is this dollar store wreath I made. It is simple, and spring like, and made with everything from dollar tree! It came to a grand total of $5.


Have a fabulous week!



No comments:

Post a Comment