Saturday, September 1, 2012

And I Quote

I wanted to do another quotes post. I have always loved quotes. They make you think, make you feel better, make you smile. I don't take credit for any of these. They are usually ones I hear somewhere or read on Pinterest.




Let Go & Let Live. I have a hard time with this one because it is so hard for me to practice. It is something I have had to work on throughout life because I tend to hold grudges. Once I am wronged I always have a hard time with the forgive and forget thing. But who does that benefit? I am the only one that suffers. My heart is over taken with negativity with nothing affecting the other person. While I do think that sometimes you do just need to walk away permanently from a person who has hurt you or brought you down..i do think I need to learn to forgive and forget and let go.



True story This one spoke to me because it seems like when bad things happen in my life they happen all at once. It usually happens in threes where we are left struggling to breathe because of everything that has been thrown at us. I have talked about what a rough year this year has been. This is exactly how I felt. I don't know if that is necessarily the case-that everything happens all at once or if it is just about certain bad things being magnified that make me feel that way. Either way.. sometimes life has a  way of testing you, testing your will and your faith but in the end you have to be comforted by the fact that you will be lifted out and that there are still good things in the world.

Juno Wisdom ha ha I love this movie! I think it speaks for itself. Its completely true.

<3 Oh my.. I have seen so many people change the person they are for the sake of being in a relationship. I think some change is good.. like where you want have more drive..or get a better job...or something like that because you want to better yourself now that you have someone in your life. But to change the person you are... to change the beliefs you have...the values you have.. to shy away from you hobbies..your interests.. dress a different way.. etc.. I don't think its worth it.

And there are my thoughts for the day!

--J--

No comments:

Post a Comment