Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Recent Happenings

We have been keeping busy lately with different outings and such. After being on bedrest then postpartum recovery it is like I get major cabin fever quickly and need to venture out. I am even getting more confident on taking the two kiddos out on my own. I didn't think that would ever happen!

One of my usual outings is to a Michael's or Hobby Lobby for craft items. Pinterest is my best friend so I am constantly finding new projects to do. My most recent is this spring wreath! These things are time consuming and usually have to be completed when the kiddos are sleeping but I find things like this relaxing. I got the idea from this Pinterest post.

We have also been regulars at the frozen yogurt place. I have always loved it but I guess somehow had an aversion to it when I was pregnant because I never wanted it then. Little man and I share cheesecake flavored with strawberries and graham cracker.

Our friend from our hometown came to visit and meet our newest addition. I say our friend..he is really the hubby's close friend from highschool but he has always been so good to me that I consider him my friend too! We had a little bowling outing with him. It was little man's first time and he was quite amused.








  We also had sushi. No I don't feel the need to share what I have for all of my meals but since it has been a year since I have had it due to pregnancy it is definitely something to mention. Oh sushi how I missed thee! Does anyone's child eat sushi? I am wondering how and when we can get little man to try it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment