Sunday, November 10, 2013

Simple moments Sunday

I am linking up again with Simple as That to share my photos from the week of simple moments that made me happy from the week. I am all about focusing on the happy and also love sharing my photos.




I could do a whole series on the many faces of this little one... He has such a firecracker personality and makes laugh all the time.

At one of the pumpkin patches we went to there was a science center set up with a magnifying glass to look at the insides of a pumpkin. Well little man became obsessed with it so I went out and bought him one and he loves it. He spent a good portion of time in our backyard checking things out this week.


Arts and crafts make my heart happy all the time. We did leaf printing this week and a turkey project as well. 

And of course littlest man getting into "trouble"

What are your happy moments from the week?


5 comments:

  1. Look at that adorable face. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    soulwishes.blogspot.com
    allabouttheears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute; love the photo with the magnifying glass... too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh ---- he is adorable! Love his sweet little face!
    I love that he is finger painting- my daughter won't touch it :(
    Have a blessed week
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what an adorable face, so much personality!! Looks like you got yourself a great little arts and crafts partner there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, love the face (first picture)!! My little ones hardly sit still long enough to do crafts.
    ~Ruth Anne

    ReplyDelete