Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Little Two Year Old

There is this two year old that I am proud mama to.

He came into the world earlier than expected and hasn't slowed down since.

When he came he took everything I knew about motherhood and threw it out the window. He does things different and on his terms and while sometimes it can push my patience I love this about him.

All signs so far point to him being a lefty like his mama and angel uncle in heaven.

He has these bright eyes with long beautiful eye lashes that are capable of producing crocodile size tears.

This past year he made the transition from baby to toddler and gave up his pacifier and weaned on nursing. 

He isn't the typical picky eater like most kids this age. Sure there are things he doesn't like but he is always willing to try. 

He has such an imagination and will sit there and can play on his own with his many Legos and superhero buddies. 

He is finally coming around to being involved in arts and crafts. Big brother started at an earlier age but this one took some time. Now he knows when I take my supplies out that it's time to sit at the big table and get dirty.

He is the best tantrum thrower ever.. No really he throws things.. He is emotional. It's awesome. 😉

He has big feet. 

He is impossible to keep clean. Believe me I try. 

He loves his brothers like no other. He gets excited to see my oldest at preschool pickup. He gives baby kisses all day. 

He wasn't an early talker but now.. Wow the vocabulary burst he had recently is amazing. And now he is a little parrot. And he loves to sing. During Christmas time ... Frosty the Snowmen was sung around here all day long. 

It boggles my mind that this little dude is already two years old. He has a big attitude and an even bigger heart. The best part? I was chosen to be his mama and in that I am so very blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment