This week was one of those weeks that Friday couldn't have come soon enough. I have been on low sleep all week so I'm limping into the weekend.
So last week I showed you my burlap that I was super excited about. Well I finished my wreath and will hang it for the summer. I'm not settled on where to put it though. We added a screen door a year ago and it is seriously but a damper on my wreath hanging. Most of my fluffy thick wreaths either don't fit or look funny behind the door so I am trying to figure it out.
This is how this one fell asleep one night...he looked so peaceful and had his whole crew with him.
Grilled veggies are my favorite! I tried this simple recipe this week. It was delicious.
In all of his pictures my four old is looking really old...too old...but this one shows he is still my little man.
And speaking of little...2 year old little boy feet...on tiptoes to keep up with his brothers... my favorite!
I was going to say that since it was a hard week we treated ourselves to Chic Fil A but who are we kidding... Chic Fil A makes it into our weekly rotation whether it is hard or not lol... And this gem is that look when you taste the magic of a Chic Fil A waffle fry for the first time...
And this... facts right here...
Cheers and the happiest of Mother's Day to all the amazing mama's out there!


No comments:
Post a Comment