Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Hot Husband

So many times I make the mistake of focusing on things that I don't have. Most of them material. I get caught up in the frustration of that and forget about all that I do have. I want to concentrate on one thing or should I say person that I do have. My husband-





Today yet again he showed the awesome man that he is and how he is willing to do anything for me and our son. I don't at this time want to share too much about what it is he did but as I sit here watching him and my son sleep my heart is bursting.

This is about having such an awesome man in my life who is perfect for me, who loves me, keeps me grounded, and basically puts up with me. He has such patience for me and my thoughts and wants and needs even when they are ever changing. He always does whats right, has good morals and values, and strives to genuinely be a good person. Not just with me and our son but with others as well. He is my best friend who really I can tell anything to even my weirdest thoughts and insecurities. He makes friends so easily whether it be at work, in sports, anything. People like him. I love that because I am the complete opposite.He was brought up without any male influence so he knows how to treat a lady. It amazes me how he is such an awesome husband and daddy even when there wasn't always someone to set that example.

Now our relationship wasn't always so easy. We both had to grow up and mature some before we were ready to commit. Our first run at a relationship failed miserably. But now here we are. I am a lucky girl. I know that whatever life throws at us we are in it as a team. I couldn't ask for a better team mate.

I just want to thank him. Thank him for who is he, what he does, and who he has made me. And of course thank him for giving me a gorgeous wonderful son who I hope follows in his footsteps.



I know there are other great husbands and partners out there and by no means was this meant to be about my husband being better. Its about taking the time to be thankful for having someone so amazing in my life. Everyone else with an awesome husband, go say thank you and give him a hug :)

1 comment: