Thursday, August 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!





I decided to try a link in today that I got from Kelly. Here is What I'm loving Wednesday.


1. My son has been cruising for a while- holding onto things and walking but now he is being daring and standing on his own. I love it! He gets so happy about it too.



2. Frozen Yogurt! I can not get enough of it. It is probably a good thing that the nearest place is a good drive away from me or I would be there every night. My favorite is YogurtZone! They charge you by the weight of your cup. Sometimes that is a bad thing for me. No matter which flavor I get, I always top it with granola and strawberry.

3. Fantasy Football. This weekend is our fantasy football draft. I am so excited. I will be the only female of the group so I hope I can hold my own. I still need a team name though...



 4. The fact that we are getting closer and closer to fall/winter. I am not a fan of this summer. I need a break from this heat.

5. And of course I always love my wonderful son and husband. They are my world.












No comments:

Post a Comment