I was putting this post off this week well because writing it simply reminds me of how sad I am. Eleven months. My little man is eleven months old and next month he will be a year. I am truly happy and grateful he is growing and thriving just as he is supposed to and I love watching him learn and explore new things everyday but on the flipside I am so incredibly sad that all of this happened so fast. There never seems to be enough time in a day. Time just wants to rush by. He will no longer be a "baby". (i put that in quotes because lets face it he will always be my baby) He is entering into toddlerhood and although I am excited for all the things to come I still can't accept that he is no longer my little baby boy. I know that I want more children. Well at least one more for sure. Am I going to have to fight this emotional battle again?
I thank the God for him everyday. He makes me proud, he makes me happy, and simply put he makes my heart full.
This month was the first time you were sick. You had a small cold but through the sneezes and the slight fever your smile remained. You wake up smiling, go to bed laughing, and sometimes even smile in your dreams. My prayer for you son is that you always keep on smiling. Although the world can be hard and difficult at times there is always always something to smile about.
You learned a few new things this month. For one you now love to dance. Any music whether it be the radio, a commercial, or a song from one of your toys you are right there moving to the beat. Your favorite thing to say right now is "hi". You also say uh-oh and water, and off. You also have learned to tell momma no, as in no I don't want to listen to you. We have to work on that one. :)
So onto being a year old... Although I am having fun planning your party can we slow down time just a bit?
Happy Eleven Months to months to my gorgeous little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment