Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Randoms

Ah the weekend.. always too short, always too fast.

We were major homebodies. My husband had a sports related injury from his softball game this week so we intentionally made the plan to be homebodies. With rain outside and football on tv inside it ended up being pretty perfect.

I finally began putting up my fall decor. I made a trip to Michaels because my super smelling candles were on sale. It is very hard for me not to buy everything in the store at this time of year. That is one negative (although it really isn't) about being home full time is that there are so many things I find that I want to do around the house. I want to start rearranging, re decorating, painting, and diy projects. Then I just want to do it all at one time instead of one at a time, and uh hello all of this costs money. Pinterest doesn't help either with all the awesome inspiration.

2011-09-15 15.44.14.jpg
I made this wreath last year when I was preggo!

And then football. Right now football and I have a love/hate relationship. The Dallas Cowboys are causing my blood pressure to rise. And now that I am playing fantasy football, well that is an added stress too. All day Saturday is all about college football and then Sundays of course NFL. Fall Sundays are absolutely my favorite. Cool mornings, coffee, newpaper, and hours of football. Of coure it is always a good thing when both of our teams win and both of our fantasy teams win too.
2011-09-17 14.20.39.jpg
napping on momma is always awesome
I absolutely love these pjs!


We also did church this morning. Right now I am trying to figure out how to handle it. Right now N rambles, and babbles, and "talks" to whoever will listen. He doesn't quite understand the concept of shh be quite. So he doesnt get it when I expect him to sit there quitely in church. I attempted today with a bunch of different distractions but it still doesn't stop his "talking". I don't want to resort not taking him to church because then he will never learn. So hmm.. hope I find a balance on that one.

Rain. Yes we finally got a good recordable amount of rain. I loved the dark days and the sound of it outside. I am pretty grateful that we didn't have to drive anywhere. That is the only thing about rain. The drivers here are so horrible. Rain just makes it that much more scarier on the roads.


Of course all good things must come to an end so here we sit preparing for the week. I hope everyone has an awesome one!

No comments:

Post a Comment