Thursday, September 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I am linking up again for What I am Loving Wednesday!

I love that I finally gave into Pinterest. I had heard of it many times and had received a few invites but never really did anything. Now I am hooked. I found so many things for my home, decor, and even ideas for my son's upcoming birthday! Follow me here.
i WANT THIS FOR MY ROOM!


I love that it is Labor Day on Monday. That means an extended weekend with the husband! Labor Day also kind of means the end of summer. Is it true you can't wear white after Labor Day?

I love that UT Longhorns play this weekend. They had a horrible season last year so hopefully things will look up this year.
I love that Dunkin Donuts now has K-cups for the Keurig. They have the best coffee!



And of course I love the two men in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment