So there is a phrase-
"emotionally exhausted". To me it has always sounded dramatic. Like its a
phrase that should only be used when bad, tragic things happen.
Thankfully nothing like that has happened but that phrase comes to mind
when I think how how exhausted I am from my emotions. I just want to lie
around and do nothing waiting to stop feeling like this. Its nothing
individually major, it is really just a combination of things that just
add up and boil over. I am a natural worrier. I worry about EVERYTHING. I
also sometimes struggle with anxiety so that doesn't help matters.
For one there is my
emotions over my son turning a year old. I know it just sounds silly but
I really didn't expect to be so emotional over it. I'm not sitting here
crying my eyes out over it or anything like that but its just a sadness
in my heart that lingers. I know I should be grateful, and I am. I feel
incredibly blessed to have been able to become a mother and have this
amazing, healthy, happy little man to call my own but I still get sad. I
look at pictures from when he was first born. I realize all the
"firsts" he has had and although I know there are many firsts to look
forward to I will never experience them again. I feel like time goes by
too fast and that I am not getting enough time to savor everything.
For another I am a bit
stressed about my hubby. He is having a minor routine dental procedure
done (thank you sports injury) but anytime the word surgery is mentioned
I do tend to freak out a little bit. So yeah please lend an extra
prayer for my husband to be ok and heal quickly and have minimal
suffering.
I also stress for
someone. Someone I won't mention by name only because I don't want to
mention anyone that might be uncomfortable being named. But I stress for
this person because the past few or like many years have been rough.
Again nothing tragic or anything like that but this person seems to have
many more obstacles on their path then most people. These obstacles
also come at like the worse times. And they just keep coming. It will
get better. God has certain ways of doing things and he chooses to do
them on his timing not anyone elses but thats what life is about. You
just have faith and keep trudging along and hold onto the good.
No comments:
Post a Comment