Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas!

No matter what your traditions are, what decorations you do or do not have up, or how many presents are under the tree Christmas is a time for celebration. Be with the ones you love. Cherish everything you have. And just enjoy life. There are 364 other days of the year to stress, fight, or be unhappy. Christmas is here so enjoy the day, let your heart be happy and at peace. Concentrate on what you do have and not what you don't. Celebrate life and the reason for the season.

Eat yummy food, bake and indulge in some holiday cookies. Listen to Christmas music and sing along too. Go look at Christmas lights. Attend church and say a prayer. Hug and kiss the ones you love. Take pictures because moments are priceless. Watch Christmas movies both new and old.Create family traditions that will last for years to come.

I thank the Lord for all I have and am grateful for the life I was given. I am looking forward to a new year with endless possibilities. 



I sincerely hope that my loved ones and friends have the happiest of holidays and a wonderful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment