Here I go again my love for quotes and inspiring words...
"Gods three answers to your prayers: 1.Yes 2. Not yet 3. I have something better in mind."
The tough thing with this is that you don't know which answer it is so sometimes you are waiting for something thinking it is just not the right time when in all actuality it is never going to come because He has something better in mind. I don't mean to be all religious about it because obviously not everyone has the same beliefs that I do but I honestly believe that everything happens for a reason. Looking back on life there were things that now I am glad I didn't get my prayer answered. I have also had many instances where the "I have something better in mind" answer was given and all ended up ok. I know of people both close to me and not close to me that are hopeless or feeling miserable that life is not going according to plan. Have a little faith.
"At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life."
There are going to be people that come into your life and make it awesome but then at some point they don't fit in anymore. People change, things change, circumstances change. Some people are meant to be in your life forever and some aren't. This is a hard one for me sometimes. I have had some friendships in my life where these people were great people. We made great memories and had wonderful moments. And for reasons here and there, both good and bad, they aren't in my life anymore. That doesn't change the memories that I have in my heart but unfortunately they don't have a place in my life anymore.
Now for a funny one:
Ha ha this is totally me. Well just with new clothes anyways. Its like if I buy a new outfit I am only going to wear it if I am going out somewhere exciting, or date night, or just somewhere I can show it off. Guess this says I don't buy clothes too often anymore. :)
And one for my son. I came across this one on Pinterest. I so plan on putting it in my house somewhere.
"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you...after all you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
To some that may be a tad corny but I'm sure all mommies will understand the power behind it. Our children will drive us crazy, stress us out, make us laugh, and even cry. But the bottom line is we hold them inside for 9 months, feel them kick, hiccup, and then fight their way out. There is an unexplainable bond that comes with that. At the end of the day if my son knows how much he is loved then I have done what I am supposed to do.
I love that quote about how God answers prayers! :o) And I also have a fear of wearing a great outfit (or Cupcakes wearing a great outfit) on an insignificant day!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe someone was given a hard time in TARGET! I love Target and that makes me sad. :( It is a natural thing and women should be able to feed their babies anywhere they like!
Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes