Friday, December 23, 2011

Sesame Street

About a month ago we took little man to go see Sesame Street Live. With all the chaos of the holidays it just took a while to get to it.

Sesame Street is one of the few television shows that little man watches. I closely monitor what he watches and how much tv he watches throughout the day.I believe tv can have some benefits as long as you pay attention to what is being watched. I personally do not agree with people that just plop their children in front of the television simply because it is a cartoon and it will entertain them. Some cartoons are not appropriate    Sesame Street is something I am completely comfortable with because I honestly feel like he learns something from it. He also loves the music and dancing that is normally done. This kid dances to any and all music. It comes on in the mornings usually right when he wakes up so it fits perfect while he is still lazy and lounging around in his pjs.

Anywho- the live show came and he loved it! He absolutely loves Elmo and gets excited. At first he was just quite and in awe but then he came around. 
cookie monster is my personal favorite :)


I love these times where everything is a new experience for him. The looks on his face of are priceless!


He had to give Elmo a kiss.!

Overall it was an enjoyable time. I believe in Sesame Street and what it does for children and we are just glad to have had the opportunity to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment