Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Randoms

A whole bunch of Christmas Randoms!

-I baked, and baked, and baked. We love having cookies around the house I also give bags of them away to friends and family and such. Here are some of the ones I bake. 

M&M!

Chocolate Chip

These don't last long in our home at all!

And this year I tried sugar cookies


-Now at one point in my baking frenzy I had little man on top of the counter waiting for a batch to take out of the oven. I had a bowl of chocolate chip dough ready to start putting on the pans. He was playing with a kcup (the coffee pods for the keurig coffee machine) and I didn't realize he had opened it. He proceeded to shake coffee grounds into the cookie dough. An entire batch now unusable!


-We also attempted a gingerbread house this year. They are much more difficult than I thought. Probably because I want ours to look like its out of a magazine. Yeah didn't happen.






-Our Christmas shopping was finally done today. The mall wasn't so bad but Walmart which I had to go to for groceries was crazy. All the wrapping was done too! Little man helped (or played with the ribbon).


wanna see more Christmas pajamas?


We went to see Christmas lights as well! (different place this time)

-Oh and by the way we asked Santa for a Cowboys win this weekend :)





Countdown is on! Only a few more days!




No comments:

Post a Comment