The week after a holiday always seems to drag slowly which can be a bad thing but I personally like for time to slow down. When it was time to change the calendar for the month I was shaking my head at how fast the year went by. Here are my randoms for the week.
-My inner child is being released now that I have my son. I don't feel silly dvr'ing all the movies from ABC family's 25 days of Christmas or other classics that are shown for the holidays.
-NBA season is back! I was truly afraid that there would be no basketball this year which for the household would have left us going crazy especially once NFL finishes. Go Lakers!
-I had a rant from my Black Friday shopping experience last week. I was appalled at how many people had tiny children and babies out in the middle of the night shopping. I hate judging people but come on. First of all it being that late...in cooler weather...with the crazies out and about shopping... I just don't get it. I saw tiny newborns to small toddlers being dragged around. Sorry that one I just don't agree with.
-Speaking of Black Friday, I was able to score some pretty good deals from Target and Home Depot like I do every year. I also think a thank you is in order to all the people that work in retail on those days. Thank you for putting up with us crazy shoppers and working the crazy hours.
-Little man does the cutest thing. When we are in a dark room usually when he should be asleep he whispers his babble instead of yelling it like normal. Its funny he picked up on that now if only he would do that in church and in the movie theater.
-I read something in Pinterest today that stated: Remember that people who usually gossip to you will also gossip about you. This is so true and I need to remind myself about that all the time.
-I am looking for something awesome to cook on Christmas Day. I was always used to a ham with my family but now that we are doing our own things I will be the one cooking and hubby is not a fan of ham.
No comments:
Post a Comment