Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Decorating

Holiday decorating is done! I always try to add little by little each year. If expense didn't matter I would go crazy!

 This year I had a little person helping me so the tree that normally takes me an hour or so to do took me about three. 

He helped with the lights though!

We only had one broken ornament....

He thought my red ribbon would go better draped around him. 

We always buy a real tree. We have ever since we have been together. I understand it is a tad more messy but the smell of pine in my house and the fullness of a real tree just fit for us better. 

My little village...
I hadn't put the snow on yet.

Our awesome train set we got on special on Black Friday...


Now it is on to holiday baking and gift wrapping!

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment