Here are my favorite sayings for the week. I don't take credit for any of them but they touch my heart or make me smile in some way.
I do not mean to make this sound sad or depressing but it is just another reminder to love the people in your life. Do not take loved ones for granted and celebrate each day of life that you are blessed with them in it.
This just fits right into my life. I always have all of these ideas floating around in my head of things I want to do in life. Along the way I realized I am living my dream all along just by simply being a mother. Anything else is just extra.
By all means I believe in following your heart in life. But sometimes your heart leads you to the same mistake or lesson over and over again. Sometimes your brain needs to step in and offer some advice or gentle guidance.
I read this one and thought whoa! It is true, once that coin is in the air it is like all of a sudden you know.
this says it all. We can live in a tiny shack or a grand mansion but the definition of my home is with my loves.
Happy Weekend!
--Justine--
No comments:
Post a Comment