Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It has been awhile since I have done one of these. I am so very thankful and grateful for many things in life all the time but it is always good to acknowledge it out loud sometimes.


I am thankful for the awesome holidays we had. We managed to spend time with and see lots of family. We also managed to have some special time of our own to celebrate with just our little family. We received some awesome gifts and had an overall great time.


I am thankful for our health. We control most of what we can do for our bodies but there are some things that are out of our control so it is always good to be grateful for each day to live a healthy life.


I am thankful for tax season. Ha! I think lots of people are whether you simply need the extra money, look forward to padding your savings, or simply letting yourself enjoy it and buying something nice and/or frivolous.


I am thankful for prayer. I am not an overly religious person. I have my beliefs and way of living but recently within the past few years I have found peace in prayer. 

I am thankful for coffee. I haven't been able to sleep much lately and a nice warm cup of coffee makes my day a whole lot easier. 
Source



I am so very thankful for my marriage. My husband is my support, my friend, my love. I sometimes wonder in awe how I got so blessed.




I am thankful for my little man. He makes everything in the world okay. He teaches me on a daily basis. I am thankful for this little person that I get to love who loves me and whose smile melts my heart.


Have a fabulous day!


--Justine--

No comments:

Post a Comment