Friday, February 10, 2012

Finger paint Fun

This week I tried two new activities with little man. One was to play with Play-doh for the first time. He loved it. I was sort of hesitant because I thought he would try to eat it but that never happened. All he would do though is roll it up into balls and throw it around. 


We also tried finger painting. We had tried it once before but he wasn't having it. This time he was much more into it. The funny thing though is when he first touches the paint he rubs together in his hands like lotion. 


I used Crayola-non toxic paint. They sell the box of four colors for like four dollars at Target and Walmart. 


I will warn that lots of patience is needed. At this age it is very messy and you have to be willing to deal with cleanup. Bath time followed soon after!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment