Saturday, February 11, 2012

Weekend Randoms

Valentines Weekend!


-Last weekend my side of the family was in town for Superbowl and my mom's birthday. First off I must say that I am super thrilled that the Giants won because I do not like the Patriots. I am not a huge Tom Brady fan simply put. The fact that it ended up being an awesome game was exciting as well. We had some awesome dinners while they were here. We went to Cheesecake Factory for her birthday. When you come home with that little box of cheesecake heaven to enjoy in the comfort of your own home, it is always a good day. 
My niece and lil brother


-Last weekend we also were able to attend a San Antonio Spurs game. Now this household is a Laker fan household (yes we know this season is a rough one) but we were given some tickets for a game against the Thunder. (Thank you Lisa) I was excited to go because I am a huge Kevin Durant fan. It was little man's first time at a game and he loved it. I let him enjoy a little bit of junk food and he was cheering and yelling along with everyone else.


making silly faces



-My mom bought Lady and the Tramp for little man since it came out on bluray this week. We bought the other one. I love me some Disney movies. 
IMG_20120207_162818.jpg


-Another highlight of the week? I have a love hate relationship with these. 
IMG_20120207_162849.jpg
-Today we enjoyed a morning at the Farmer's Market. Last time we went was in the summer and it was super hot. Today was actually cold/cool and again I prefer that weather much better. I was able to go from stand to stand without breaking a sweat. 


-The hubby's mom treated us to lunch at a local Mexican place here, Beto's. It was actually featured on a food network show for thier empanadas. It was awesome. 


-We also did some antique shopping. Going into those places after being on Pinterest is a whole different experience. So many ideas run through your head and you get overwhelmed with wanting EVERYTHING. 


Hope everyone has an awesome weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment