Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pinterest Reviews



So I have talked about Pinterest like a million times already. I know so many people on it and love seeing what my friends and family pin and of course getting new ideas for myself. I follow many craft blogs that show how people are recreating endless amounts of projects from Pinterest but I question how many other people actually try the recipes or projects they pin. I want to share some that I have done. In my reviews of course it is my opinion only and certain things may or may not work for others. I have also included the source under all pictures.

Waffle Iron French Toast:
Source


Waffle Iron French Toast! I am all about my new waffle iron that I got for Christmas so I wanted to try this one right away. So I did a scaled down version and I loved them. Little man did too.
IMG_20120129_093125.jpg


Then there were these sausage stuffed shells:


Source

Again awesome recipe. We all loved them! I would say to be careful not to overcook the shells since you will be baking them as well.

Another recipe I tried was lasagna soup. I have seen this one repinned and recreated many times already by others. It was a great recipe. I think when I served mine I put too much cheese though. (I never thought there would be a thing as too much cheese) Hubby loved it too.




Source





I also tried this:


shower head cleaner
source
And of course it worked beautifully. We have hard water where we live so I have to clean it alot more than most.





If you are not on Pinterest you should be! I have a button up top if you want to follow me on Pinterest.


--Justine--

1 comment: