Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Healing

A few posts ago I spoke of hard times. Difficult things were thrown our way and when I wrote the post, little did I know that the hard times weren't over yet. We sit here healing, going on about life and doing the everyday tasks like if nothing happened. That is really all we can do besides holding on to our faith for dear life. Then I read this: (i couldn't locate the source but I do not take any credit for it)

Pinned Image

Bottom line is that there are always going to be things that test you, try to break you, and ultimately make you wonder whats the point? I spoke before about holding onto some sort of faith. There is a rhyme and a reason for things happening the way they do. Do not let the hard times define your life or make you live life in any way less but to the fullest. Do not let fear take over your soul because then you miss out on the good things, the things that matter.

The world is a very scary place. There are bad things that happen and there are bad people in the world. There are things that we have some control over but mostly there are the things that we have no control over. You have to learn, you have to heal, and then move on.

The world is also a beautiful place. There are so many magical things to see, experience, and feel. Do not let the taste of bitterness, the taste of fear of the unknown, or the taste of heartache take away the taste of all things beautiful.

I don't write these things to come across as preachy or in a lecture type way. Most of the times I write these things to remind myself and the people I love on how to live. I thank everyone for their prayers. My husband  and I are healing well. I said many a prayers and want to thank others for theirs when it came to my sister.

Have a wonderful day!

--j--

No comments:

Post a Comment