Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sea World

So this weekend we decided to head to Sea World. We have been wanting to go for awhile. It is one of my favorite theme park places to go to because it has a combination of shows, rides, animals, and water activities. Living here you would think we would have season passes but with everything that has gone on this year for us it was just something that fell on the list of to dos.

Its funny how for little family activities like this I always take a moment and think wow.. soon we are going to be a family of four. So I am watching the families with multiple kids scoping out how they handle it.. the type of double strollers they have... money saving things they do etc.

Speaking of pregnancy.. my body did take a beating since I forced my pregnant self to walk in the heat all day long despite my efforts to sit down plenty and stay hydrated. Now I know many pregnant women read that and think that they were able to do things like that without problems but as I mentioned before.. pregnancy and my body aren't necessarily the best of friends. I don't do pregnancy well. By the end of the day I was an exhausted, swollen, crampy mess.

Little man though loved it of course. They have different Sesame Street things there and that alone was enough. He was also in awe of the animals of course. He loves animals. He has mastered most of the names of all general animals and the sounds that they make.

Anywho onto the pictures!


Overall there were alot of "wows". He yelled "Happy Feet!" when we saw the penguins. He wanted so desperately to go swimming with the sea lions. He clapped excitedly at the shows. And oh my- when he met Elmo it was the greatest thing in the world  to him. He reached out to give him a huge hug... he completely ignored Big Bird... . He was in awe. Since it was the parks photo place I couldn't take pictures myself. The image of his excitement when he hugged Elmo will forever be in my head though :)

Thanks for reading.

--J--

No comments:

Post a Comment