The weather was ridiculously hot.. it even seems to be getting warmer with each day. But there was a nice breeze and it was a night game. It was also little man's first college game and tailgate...(he has been to an NFL college game and tailgate already :) We met up with some family. (I didn't include pictures of them because I am not aware of their privacy requests) Little man was extremely excited and loved every minute of it. He was yelling and cheering and even attempting to do the hook em sign with his fingers. The people we were sitting around were amazed at how his attention held through the game. We are sports loving people in our home but in no way do we force it upon him. He gets excited all on his own. My pregnant body held up for the most part but I did pay for it the next day.
And some pictures to share!
| he is trying to do the sign with his fingers |
| again trying to do the sign lol |
--J--
No comments:
Post a Comment