This past week I officially hit the 24 week mark. More than half way through but still a long way to go.
Me- I am already having third trimester woes and I am not even there yet. Sleep is becoming impossible and the heartburn is horrendous. I didn't have issues with this until late in the third trimester last time. As far as cravings go... I am honestly craving salads. Salads of all kinds. Pasta too but pasta is my go to thing when I am not pregnant so I don't really count that. I am also wanting smoothies and icees like all the time. We sadly don't have 7-eleven gas stations here because if not I would be all over the slurpees they have.
The official movement is here now too. For a few months I have been feeling the flutters and small movements but now I get the kicks and jabs and even get ones that hurt too. There have been a few times where I got up too fast from laying down and baby did not like it. He kicked or jabbed so hard I was left sore afterwards.
We have decided on a name! We are keeping it to ourselves until he's here. Its not a big deal or anything its just since we are impatient people and can't keep the gender a surprise, we thought we would leave something unannounced.
Little Man- He is doing awesome. We have told him the new baby's name so he can practice. He pretty much seems to be getting whats going because he will talk about "new baby" for different things. He says "how toot" to any new baby things that we bring into the house. He will hug my belly and talk to it as well. When I buckle him in his carseat I'll say something about the importance of being buckled. I have always done that not sure if he even knew what it meant but the other day he came back with a "new baby buckle too".
Hubby- He like me is getting more anxious. We have conversations about how we wonder if both boys will be alike or different for various things. We are finally starting to set up the new baby's nursery so it seems like its becoming more "real" to him. And as always, hubby is awesome in taking care of me and little man on days where my body and pregnancy do not agree.
Like I have said before. I am so very grateful for my pregnancy and expanding family. With that being said though I do have my list of things that I can't wait for that I can do or have once I am not pregnant...sushi...wine...sleeping on my stomach.. just to name a few ;)
--J--
No comments:
Post a Comment