As of today September 22, 2012, you are still in my belly. A little less than a week ago momma's body started doing silly things. These silly things are making it difficult for you to stay in there. But I sit here taking every precaution necessary so you stay in there longer. Don't get me wrong - I am anxious to meet you, to find out what you look like, and to hear your sweet cry. But you need to stay in longer so you can get nice and grown and healthy to take on the world outside.
Sweet baby- I need you to understand that there is so much out here waiting for you. So much that I am excited for you to do, to learn, to see, to experience. So keep growing... keep fighting...
You have this big brother that I must tell you about. He came into the world almost two years ago. He is anxious to meet you too. I can't wait for you to meet him. I wonder if you will have big green eyes like him and daddy or if you will have my brown ones. I can't wait for him to show you his world he lives in and the little things that make him happy. I wonder if you will love chocolate milk as much as he does. Hopefully you like breast milk as much as he did because let me tell you.. your big brother was all about that! I wonder if you will like music and sports like he does or if you will have complete opposite interests. He is ready to teach you, to play with you, and to love you. Keep growing because you are going to need the strength and energy to keep up with him.
You have this amazing daddy that you need to meet. God blessed you with the best daddy possible. He does everything for your brother and I and soon you too. He is going to be your friend, you father, and your playmate. He knows how to have fun so be ready for lots of it. He is going to be the best role model for you and I just know that you and your brother are going to be just as awesome of a man as he is when you grow up. Daddy is waiting anxiously for you too.
There are so many others that will be in your life too. Grandparents...aunts..uncles.. and more that are waiting for you to join us. They are going to love you and spoil you and be there for you always.
As for me my love- well I am your momma. I have held you in my belly for 26 weeks now. I am sorry that my body is not doing what it is supposed to for you. I can tell you though that I will do anything for you. I was made to be your mom. You and your brother mean everything to me and although I am not always the perfect mom and I make mistakes- I will be everything you need me to be. I will love you, cherish you, guide you, teach you, and show you the amazing world we live in. Keep growing little man... the world is waiting for you and we will be here when you are ready.
With all my love
--j--
No comments:
Post a Comment