Thursday, October 25, 2012

I believe...

I believe in the power of forgiveness... but I do not think that forgiveness equals forgetting. You can forgive someone but stash whatever happened in a little folder in your memory titled "just so I don't get hurt again".

I believe in not going to bed mad. I know that sometimes you just need to cool off but lets face it..there is the whole not having tomorrow promised to anyone part of it but also how well do you really sleep when there is unsettled feelings with a loved one?

I believe in reading. Read books, magazines, news articles. It keeps you informed and educated. It can let you get lost in a story. It keeps your mind sharp.

I believe in a no shower day at least a few times a month. A day where you stay in your pajamas..no makeup...reading..watching trashy tv... watching movies.. It is good for the mind.. at least for our family it is.

I believe in taking lots of pictures. Pictures capture moments and memories. They capture growth and change.

I believe in karma. Simply put.. be careful who you hurt..who you judge..and the choices that you make that affect others.

I believe in taking chances. Life is scary... there is always going to be a "What If"..there is always going to be a reason not to.. or a fear holding you back.. but sometimes taking a chance is all you have left.

I believe in prayer. Prayers are answered.. if they aren't it is because something better is going to come along... something else will bring you peace.

God Answers

What do you believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment