Thursday, October 4, 2012

I want to remember...

I did a post like this awhile back. Simply to blog about the things I want to record to reference in the future. The little things about the little man in my life that I want to remember forever.

-I have a small obsession with chapstick. Because of this I have a million chapsticks around the house, in my purse, in my car. I have let little man play with a few of them. Well he gets very excited with them. He puts it on very passionately. Sometimes I will look up at him and do a double take because his lips are extra shiny. Funny thing is though is that the shine extends to all around his mouth so he will walk around with a shiny face.

-Little man loves his hats. His father is kind of obsessed with them himself so has bought a bunch of mini ones for little man. And now his mini me is just as obsessed. He wakes up and asks for a hat to put on. He has a variety of teams and colors and will wear different ones at different times. He insists on daddy putting one on too is he is not already wearing one. He also pays attention to how daddy wears it. If he has is backwards then little man will turn his around and vice versa. He has done this completely on his own.


-He loves the cartoon "Super Why". In this show the alphabet is sung with a different tune that the normal one. So little man has learned the majority of the alphabet but goes around singing it in the Super Why tune.

-We cleaned out our extra room/storage to turn into the nursery for the next little man. Among the items there were some old sports figurines of my husband's. I'm talking like collectible figurines. There was one of Shaq in his Laker uniform. Well it now belongs to little man. He goes everywhere with it. But to him all basketball players are names "Kobe".

-He hasn't mastered turning knobs to open doors but if hubby or I go into a room and close the door with him on the other side, he will very loudly knock but also say "knock, knock!" He does this until we open the door for him.

-At my hospital stay he called called all the nurses doctor. I tried to explain the difference but it didn't matter. With each nurse he met he would happily say Hi Doctor!

-He loves watching himself. Sometimes he will scroll through the pictures and videos on my phone just simply infatuated with himself!

There is so much more to remember but that is where we are right now.

Thanks for reading.

--J--

No comments:

Post a Comment