So obviously I have been updating on the pregnancy situation for the past few weeks. I still want to do a bump watch post for the sake of record keeping and hopefully i'll have quite a few more of these to do.
I am on home bed rest for now. I had an awesome scan last week so hopefully some of my restrictions can be lifted soon. As crazy it sounds it drives me nuts that I can't clean. I am not a clean freak or anything but clutter stresses me out. Dust stresses me out. Hubby is doing an awesome job of keeping up with everything but oh yeah he is also working full time and tending to all of little man's needs. Then there is the fact that I believe I am now in full nesting mode and want a whole bunch of things done before baby comes.
I am also suffering from the worse heartburn ever. It makes me short of breath and I get it no matter what I eat. I can't sleep for many reasons but the heartburn is the main reason why. My doctor ok'd tums but unfortunately there is a limit to how many I can have per day. There is an old wives tale that the more heartburn the more hair the baby has. Well for those of you that saw my first son when he was first born I am sure there is no question that this baby will have just as much.
Baby is head down which is a good thing because if I were to go into early labor with the complications I have I still have a small chance of a natural birth rather than a c-section. This also means though that I have two tiny feet stuck in my rib cage also contributing to my breathing issues.
I do have more cravings now. I can't get enough of honey nut cheerios. They have to be honey nut not regular. I also crave a bunch of salty things like chips and gardettos. You would think I would have gained a bunch of weight sitting down all day and having new cravings but with my heart burn I can only eat tiny amounts at a time.
The husband is doing awesome and has handled all the stress as it comes. Sometimes I can see he wants to freak out but then he sits on the floor and plays with little man and that is all the calming he needs.
Little man is also doing well. There are glimpses where I can tell he is getting cabin fever. I would take extra care to get him out of the house for different reasons. My husband is still doing as much as possible and he is still doing his swim lessons but it does make a little bit of a difference. I can't lift him like normal and that breaks my heart daily. I am so used to lifting him and hugging him and even dancing with him... I miss that terribly.
But here I am..closing in on 29 weeks along which is a huge thing since at 25 weeks there was danger of him coming out. Thank you for your all's continued thoughts and prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment