I had another ultrasound and all was well. Baby has been measuring way ahead in all of the scans. I understand that the measurements can be off but I am holding on to hope that he is bigger than what he is supposed to be at this point because in case he does come early the extra poundage will help. Little man was a big baby so I may just have big babies anyway. Of course I still have a long way to go but we are out of the serious danger zone if he does come. His chances of survival have skyrocketed at this point. I am still on bed rest so to speak but it is modified. I have been cleared of some of the restrictions but still no lifting of things..or toddlers :(. Take it easy while on my feet but keep it limited.. not a whole bunch of stair usage.. no exercising..
I am still craving salty things. Like seriously there are times where I just want a large order of fries to eat with a few ketchup packets...
Sleep is non existent. I can't get comfortable..I'm always hot.. and always have to pee.
| that is a donald duck sticker on the door behind me thanks to my little man |
Little man is still doing awesome with everything. He will have his moments of neediness that is not his normal. I figured though that he does sense an impending change to his life and the fact that his momma who used to be able to be at his beck and call has been out of commission for awhile, he is doing so well. I think he does grasp the idea of having a new baby at this point. We listed some of his various toys and asked if he was going to share. He usually says yes to most things but this week he declared that he will not be sharing his cars!
Speaking of impending changes... I have read a few places that pets can sense things too. Our dog who normally has nothing to do with me literally follows me everywhere now. Constantly at my feet. And won't let me out of her sight. I wonder if she knows...
Hubby is of course still awesome. He does so much. He rubs my back when I can barely move ( I have been having horrible back pain) and he listens sympathetically while I talk about my fears of birthing a huge baby. :)
Little baby...we can't wait to meet you!
No comments:
Post a Comment