Thursday, November 1, 2012

Weekly randoms

---I am so beyond frustrated with the weather. Seriously.. the temperatures have been in mid eighties and nineties.. And we are about to enter the month of November. Even more reason to move forward with our goal of moving. (The few days of cold we get sprinkled in don't count)

--Ah the election..Although I understand the importance of voting for and who you believe is better for our country.. I have to admit that I am ready for it to be over. I am done with all the negativity of the debating back and forth because clearly as social media has proven.. people can't debate or share their opinions in a civil, respectful manner. It is also very frustrating when people are so misinformed or uneducated on the reasoning for voting for someone.

---When fall season rolls around... I am all about the pumpkin craze. Pumpkin lattes at Starbucks. Pumpkin recipes all over Pinterest. There is even a pumpkin flavored coffee made for the Keurig. I think I over did it and am all pumpkin'd out. I'm ready for the gingerbread and peppermint flavors at Starbucks now.

--Since I have been on bedrest.. the hubby and I have watched different tv series on Netflix. Right now we are currently on Friday Night Lights. I was pleasantly surprised on how much we like it. Speaking of Netflix- I recommend having that and Hulu plus to watch your shows and movies. Much cheaper than cable fyi. The only reason we still have cable is for all the sports we watch.

--Little man found a little basket I have where I was "hiding" some small stocking stuffer gifts for him. I thought I had a few more years before I had to start hiding the gifts really well...

--Halloween has come and gone. It is a much different experience when you have a child. I think all of the holidays are. Little man did awesome.. he forgot the "trick or treat" part a few times but I am proud to say he never forgot the "thank you" part.

-I found this on Pinterest and wanted to share.

Wise words.

No comments:

Post a Comment