--I am thankful for my husband and his ability to balance me. When I get overwhelmed, frustrated, stressed out (which is a lot lately) he knows how to calm me and put things in perspective.
-I am thankful for jobs. Right now my job is to be a momma to the child outside and to the one inside. I am thankful for the ability to do that. I am thankful for my husband's job. The fact that it is a job he is good at, that he works with and for people he likes, and for what it provides for us. After this week and examples I have come across from others' situations I learned that jobs are not guaranteed to anyone regardless of who you are or what you do.
-I am thankful for awesome people in our lives. That is a broad statement but it is simple to me. It took me awhile to realize that with friends in life it is not about quantity, it is about quality. It is an awesome feeling to have people that truly care, that think about you, and that will be there no matter what.
-I am thankful for TUMS. I don't know how I would function with this horrific pregnancy heartburn without them.
-I am thankful for electricity. This week we had a power outage on our street for a few hours and I kind of freaked out. It is still very warm here so no air conditioning is not a good thing... then I worried about groceries going bad with no refrigerator. My husband wasn't able to work. Then I had to take a step back. I knew it would be coming back on soon while people in the northeast are STILL without power and it is freezing cold out there.
-I am thankful for internet and a computer. That sounds superficial but with me being on bed rest it has been a huge deal. Netflix has been a saving grace to keep little man entertained instead of just putting on the tv for him. On netflix there are no commercials we have to worry about. We have ability to put on shows we find appropriate rather than just putting any cartoon on because its the only one on tv. I have been able to do pregnancy related research while just sitting here.. really delve into research on reviews on baby items and toys that santa will be bringing little man.
-I am thankful for cranberry walnut bread from Trader Joe's just because it is so yummy!
-Finally I wanted to share this that I found on Pinterest. I could NOT locate the original source so if you know it please let me know so I can give credit.
--Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment