--Starbucks is having a buy one get one sale on holiday drinks from 2-5 this weekend..started today and of course we made a quick trip over there...
--the fact that my hubby and I celebrated another wedding anniversary this week. 7 years together, 4 years married. So much has happened a long the way and we both have grown and changed over the years but the important thing is what has remained constant...our love and patience with each other that brings the comfort of knowing we can get through anything together
-Christmas songs...I know many people roll their eyes at how quickly Christmas season takes over the stores and everything but I love Christmas music and love that it is already being played everywhere (including my house) I joke with my husband that I am going to have Christmas carols playing in the room when I am in labor to calm me :)
| source |
-thankful that we got a bit of a cool down here.. I am dramatic in the fact that the weather will put me in a bad mood and I absolutely hated that it has been in the eighties around here. Now that it is in the 60's I feel much better. (i strongly dislike tx weather)
-hobby lobby sales- these past few weeks they have had 50 percent off of holiday decor and crafts. I have loaded up on things for the holidays without spending too much.
-i am thankful for my pregnancy-- sounds pretty general right? Well I have been stressed out with everything going on with the pregnancy and have just been wanting time to speed by. I am not a fan of being poked, prodded, and scanned so much that my frustration has gotten out of control. This past week I had an appointment.. got wonderful ultra sound photos where my newest little man looks awesome..we got to clearly see that he has a head full of hair just like his big brother did. I all of a sudden realized that time has flown by..this might be my last pregnancy... I just need to be thankful that I was able to experience the magic of pregnancy...the little kick and hiccups... soon it will be over...
--happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment