-I think I have mentioned this before but when I was in labor with little man #2 we drove to the hospital at 5 in the morning. It was a week before Christmas. The toddler was very into Christmas music during the holiday season. When we were driving to the hospital my husband was blaring the music so that the toddler didn't hear me breathe and moan through m.y contractions. I will forever remember breathing and moaning through the contractions with my sweet little son singing Frosty the Snowman at the top of his lungs.
-In the first few days of having the newborn home the toddler didn't want too much to do with him. When he finally came around to getting near him...he layed on his belly next to him and introduced himself.
-Now that the Christmas music has been put away we got him a cd of regular children's songs. His favorites are If you're happy and you know it..Alice the Camel...and Wheels on the bus.
-On an episode of Sesame Street they were talking about apricots. He was looking at the tv confused so I said "Apricots are a type of fruit." He said "no mama apricot is a type of cot."
-He had a few days of allergies recently with a severely runny nose. One morning I was concerned about drainage making his throat hurt so I asked him how his throat was. He said it was fine. Then I wondered if he even knew what his throat was so I asked him where his throat is and his reply? "right here in my belly mama."
-He recently told one of his grandmas "you are stressing me out grandma." (remember he is only two)
-on the same note he told me that I was driving him bonkers
-the newborn has already rolled over at 6 weeks of age (from belly to back) I find that funny because his older brother didn't do this until close to 4 months.
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment