-The baby can easily identify voices of who is who. He is a little scared of one of his grandmas.. :) but he smiles when he hears or sees daddy...mommy gets a huge grin (probably because he knows mommy = food) but the look he gets when he sees big brother? No exaggeration it is something special. His whole face lights up and he gives out a smile..there is just an awesome look in his eye.
-This is something I will probably never forget therefor he no need to document but wow this baby has a set of lungs on him. I don't think I have heard a louder scream/cry from a baby his size.
-When he is about to cry he also gives off the cutest little pout.
-Toddler loves playing peek a boo with the baby...sometimes he is not so good with being gentle so baby
will get a finger in the eye...
-The other day we got in the car and the hubby declared that we needed to stop and put gas. The toddler told him "not to be silly just put gas with the water hose"
-Late in the evenings when the toddler is winding down for sleep he will tell us his rounds of i love yous but then look up at one of us and ask "why do you love me so much?" Oh little man let me count the ways...
-The hubby posted this one on facebook but I wanted to share it again- one night little man was playing in his playroom. I had left a box of books off to the side. I heard him messing with the box and throwing various things around. I asked him what on earth he was doing and he replied "i'm looking for my shadow, I can't find it anywhere!" I guess we know which Disney movie was on repeat that week!
Thank you for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment