Another idea I found was to use a muffin tin instead of different cups to do the coloring in. The idea worked real well and gave little man access to all of the colors. Another change I wanted to make was to not use the color purple because it stained and took a few baths to get it off little man's fingers.
With the muffin tin little man took it upon himself to mix the colors. I use egg shells when we color so he used the shells as scoops to pour and mix. He was also very into smelling the fruity smells of each color. Last time he was much smaller and was too into concentrating on not cracking the shell.
With all the mixing of the colors we ended up with interesting colored eggs. I would say the cleanup time was so much easier with the muffin tin.
Happy coloring!
No comments:
Post a Comment