An installment of completely random pieces of my life...
-The toddler has taught himself how to whistle...and he does it all the time now..all the time...
-the banana/vanilla yogurt with the almond granola from Trader Joe's is probably one of the best things ever
-the toddler completed a piece of art..on our wall...
-I'm in love with the song "Hey Pretty Lady" by Kip Moore
-I have been functioning on like four hours of sleep a night... some to the kiddos..some just simply inability to sleep. I need a nap!
-I flew on an airplane with the toddler and the baby...the baby not so much a fan of the airplane..and the people with the disapproving looks about the crying baby well... i have some not so nice thoughts for you.
-the new mango tea from sonic is awesome!
-I always complain about the Texas weather but now that it's bipolarness is making our allergies worse...i am bothered even more.
thanking for reading my randoms!

No comments:
Post a Comment