Since I write occasionally about the cute little tidbits of my sons that I want to remember forever, I thought I would take the time to write some things that I forever want to remember about my brother...
First and foremost his smile... his smile will be forever be stamped in memory and the way he used it to light up a room.
-I want to remember how in his own dramatic way he would talk with his hands. Whether mad or happy it was just a way about him when having a conversation.
-I want to remember how he would flare his nostrils and inhale deeply when he was annoyed or frustrated.
-I want to remember how he loved to cook. He was always teaching himself new things to make and would even watch cooking shows. And I would get the random texts showing me what he did.
-I want to remember his laugh. It would come out a little high pitched and then calm down.
-I want to remember him singing. He would sing any and everything.
-I want to remember how every year without fail, at Thanksgiving he would get frustrated with my dad for picking at the food before everyone sat down for dinner.
-I want to remember how athletic he was. He took such pride in playing first base. He wasn't afraid to compete and would work at anything, tennis, bowling, volleyball, you name it. He was left handed so always had an edge.
-Speaking of tennis, he loved to watch it. This kid would wake up early to watch the tournaments that were being played in different time zones.
There are so many things that are etched in my memory..little moments and memories. He had such a sensitive good heart and was a genuine good person. He also knew how to have fun and make anything a good time. I may just sound like the biased big sister but I think many people would agree with everything I said. He was a part of what made my life- life. My little brother will always be a part of my life and who I am. I just wanted to take some time to share the little things...

No comments:
Post a Comment