Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I want to remember..


It has been awhile since I did one of these. The cute..silly things that my kids say or do that are small but that I want to remember forever.

-Another shadow one- The toddler was what appeared to be talking to himself one day. The hubby asked him who he was talking to and he replied "my friend in the wall". Scary right? But then we realized he was talking to his shadow.

-The toddler had a series of days suffering from allergies. Every day he would wake up and I would feel his face for fever in case it was more than allergies. He got used to it and one day he told me "I have fever in my eyebrows". Clearly did not know what he was talking about.

-Because of his allergies he had a rash for a few days. Every night I would rub some special lotion on him. Rash is long gone but most nights he says he needs lotion rubbed on him for his bumps. This kid has managed to get a full body massage to relax him at night ever since.

-I make this homemade spinach alfredo pizza that the toddler has eaten many times. I made it the other day and the toddler said -"mama that is not good...papa johns is good though" Well thanks kid...

-We are in the full force potty mode right now... I want to remember the cuteness of his little booty in his baby boy underwear.

-I want to remember the awesome relationship my sons have. Sure the toddler picks on the little one a bit but they are already playing so well together...he protects him.. and both faces light up when they see each other. They were so happy and excited playing and splashing in the bath together recently that just made my heart melt.

-I forever want to remember the way the toddler sounds when he sings. He even makes up his own songs. The other day I asked him what he was singing and he said I made up a song about a toothbrush.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment