Monday, September 30, 2013

2 months and I miss you

It marks two months now... I don't know if I'll do a monthly post about grieving and the loss of my brother but right now everything feels like a time warp... For some things it's like it's already been two months! And for others it's like it has ONLY been two months. Time is healing but also making it worse.

I don't have anything to say...I don't have some inspiring words or thoughts to get me thru.. All I have is an I miss you...

I miss you when things are funny... I need you here to text message when your mom and sister are doing the things that make them them and we need to make fun of them for it...

I miss you when I finish watching one of our shows and we need to talk about what happened... By the way I still love grey's but I don't know how much longer it can keep going... I was disappointed by revenge..

I miss you when the boys do something awesome or are being all cute because you were always there to appreciate and tell me how awesome they are.... I also miss you when they are being less than awesome because you would be the first to tell me "well they are YOUR kids".

I miss you with all the talk of the baseball playoffs because our dodgers are finally in the playoffs again.. It's been what four or five years?

I miss you when I complain about the Texas weather because you would complain about it with me.

I miss you when I need an eye roll or sarcastic comment because you always knew how to give them...

I miss you when I look out into my backyard because when we bought the house you said the selling point for you was how peaceful it was in the woodsy area back there...I need that peacefulness..

I miss you when I need a laugh... Or when I need someone to call me out on something... Or simply when I need you there...
I could keep going but the point is I miss you all the time...in everything I do..everywhere I go..
..

No comments:

Post a Comment