-First off I got hit with some sort of stomach bug (sorry for the TMI) but it has completely sidelined me. Like for a week already. I have been out of commission which means my hubby got stressed out having to deal with the kiddos himself. Because of this it looks like a train wrecked in my house...my toddler has had more ipad time than I would like to admit...and too many thrown together meals like peanut butter and jelly. And I STILL don't feel 100 %.
-I miss my brother... this is always going to be true but some days are just so hard.. some days feel just as bad as the first...
-the weather...yup my yearly complaint. This time of year is when I hate the weather here the most. Yes it has been slightly cooler...but when other parts of the nation are talking about boots and scarves..and hoodies..we are here still with shorts and flip flops drinking our pumpkin spice lattes.
-my fantasy football team is not doing well... my husbands is doing even worse... this is not normal for us..
-I get annoyed on nights where nick at nite cuts into the two hours of Friends reruns to play Full House reruns..
-lack of sleep... part of it I can blame on my kiddos..the rest just on life...i'm a tired momma...
I'm sorry I sound whiny and ridiculous but it is what it is... life is hard.. and for the most part I'm grateful and such but I need this week to be over and done with...
What are you complaining about lately?
No comments:
Post a Comment