Monday, October 21, 2013

A shout out

These past two years have been the hardest of my life. We have lost multiple family members..the loss of my brother being the most difficult. I had a difficult pregnancy and then of course had to learn to navigate the whole becoming a family of four deal. But through it all...the one major constant has been my husband. He has been my rock, my partner.

Our marriage is by no means perfect. I am the high strung type A person while he is the laid back easy going. Sometimes this can cause conflict. Sometimes I have to urge him to do things or he has to call me out and tell me to relax. But no matter what, at the end of the day I am a very blessed lady to be able to call him my husband.

He is there to listen always. I can absolutely tell him anything and go to him with whatever is on my mind. Even in the middle of my grief he knows when to listen, when to give advice, or when to simply be there to give a hug and let me cry.

The father he is far exceeded anything I hoped for. He knows how to balance between being a parent and a friend to our boys and is so great with them. He is a great help to me in the household we run and is such an awesome provider. He loves me, puts up with me, and still makes my heart flutter.

So why the talking up of my husband today? Simply because I wanted to give a shoutout and a thank you to the man I call my husband. Thank you for being who you are! I love you!
marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment