Sunday, October 20, 2013

My lil Superhero's Birthday

This weekend we celebrated our oldest little man's birthday. Celebrating another year of him is such a blessing of course but it causes bittersweet emotions for this mama's heart. Almost done with toddlerhood and slowly moving into preschool status. I am so happy for his growth and maturation but a little sad at the baby part of him he is slowly leaving behind.

Little man, This past year was a big year for you. You became a big brother and potty trained just to name a few. Looking at you and the little person you are makes my heart swell with pride. I am so thankful that God put you in my life and that I get the blessing of being your mom. Happy Birthday to you my sweetheart and may God bless us with many more!

We celebrated with a superhero themed birthday party and was surrounded by our awesome family and friends. Thank you to everyone that came out and celebrated with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment