-I want to remember the face the baby makes when he's mad, frustrated, or excited. He scrunches his nose up a whole bunch and it is the cutest thing ever.
-I want to remember how we play hide and seek with the toddler and we always knows where he is hiding because he is giggling hysterically and gives himself up.
-I want to remember how into imaginative play the toddler is right now. Whether with friends or by himself he will invent situations and stories and and just go with it.
-Speaking of imaginative play he is also very into superheros. Spiderman, Ironman, Batman- you name it. He puts on his capes or masks and gets very into it. He will then request that we call him by his super hero name instead of his own. An added bonus that I want to remember is that his daddy will put on the a mask and play right along side with him.
-I will always remember the baby babble. I remember it with the toddler but even more so now because the baby will babble off these long "sentences" and look straight at his brother and really believes he is carrying on a conversation.
-I love how into the holidays the toddler gets. (just like his momma) He is super excited for Halloween- sure for the candy but he loves the decorating part and the costumes and all. He was frustrated with me earlier because the house across from us has more decor outside than we do. Whenever we pass by Hobby Lobby he tells me that we have to go to that store for mom's Christmas decorations.
-I love how into singing and dancing the toddler is right now. He sings along to whatever we have on the radio and will bust a move too.
-I love how into books both of my boys are. I make it a big deal to have story time everyday. The baby loves holding onto his little board books and will turn pages and point to pictures. The toddler loves them too. There are some nights where I don't think his attention is really there but then he will surprise me and jump in and start telling the story from memory too. I hope they hold onto this because I have always loved to read and would love to share this with them.
Thank you for letting me share my memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment