Sunday, October 13, 2013

October Happenings

The calendar say October but with the exception of some cooler mornings the weather still feels like summer. Yuck..I long to live somewhere with a true four seasons but many people that have lived in those places assure me that I would tire of the cold very quickly. Maybe one day.

Regardless of the weather we have jumped into Fall activities and crafts and fun things.

If you know me, you know that I love love love arts and crafts. It is my happy place and I really enjoy those things. Little man has kept up with me so far. Here is some of the kiddo crafts we have done.


cookie cutter printing



sponge painting

Here is the Halloween wreath that I made. Most of my crafts and the kiddos crafts are pinterest inspired and I just adjust and tweak to my personal liking.

yarn wrapped with a few cheap cutouts from the craft store
We also went to a local pumpkin patch. There are so many around town but we decided on this one since it was on a little farm. There were so many animals!


my husband wants one of these as a pet

goofy looking dude

so sweet!


Bevo's brother?



So even though flip flops and shorts are still in rotation...Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment